Thursday, July 31, 2014

I feel A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I want to share what I just told a friend. Rather introspective moment, I guess  I feel A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Like my life has changed 100% in the last 10 months. I feel so positive and satisfied; despite my mistakes and occassional misgivings. That's a powerful statement, isn't it? When we're in our 50's, I want you to remind me of this conversation and ask me if I feel the same way. Where do you think we'll be? In 10 years. I'll be... The mom of a college student with my baby getting her drivers license.

An old friend, whom I've know since high school, responds "I'm glad to be rising wit' da same wave, being so conscious of da spirit of da times.... I'm glad you're refresh'd by a day dat's equally great& dreadful... Onwards.... ~ Friend"

Could there have been a more perfect response?  My friend is a visual writer, I'd say.



I took this photo of the Winston Mutual Building a year and a half ago, in October 2012 --  it was such an amazing sight to see the shadow of the tree against the entire expanse of the five story building. Truly took my breath away. I don't think the tree is even there anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment